Max-Tane is for year-round use in all types of light, medium and heavy duty diesel engines, and is compatible with any type or grade of diesel fuel, including #1 diesel and #2 diesel, biodiesel and ultra-low-sulfur diesel (ULSD).
Specifically formulated to solve problems that come with today’s new HPCR (High Pressure Common Rail) diesel injection systems, this premium fuel system cleaner prevents gelling, improves fuel economy, lubricates and cleans the fuel system.
Max-Tane is safe to use with all types of diesel exhaust emission systems equipment, including diesel particulate filters (DPFs) and catalytic converters. However, do not pour Max-Tane directly into Diesel Exhaust Fluid.
MAX-TANE PERFORMANCE ADVANTAGES
- Increases cetane number by 8*
- Increases fuel economy by up to 10%
- Improves engine startup and reliability in both warm and cold temps
- Improves cold flow by preventing gelling
- Cleans deposits from fuel injectors, combustion chambers, intake valves deposits and piston crowns
- Provides lubricity to entire fuel system
- Reduces smoke and odor
* When used as directed.
RECOMMENDED TREAT RATE
20 ounces → 100 gallons
15 ounces → 75 gallons
10 ounces → 50 gallons
5 ounces → 25 gallons
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.