2 1/16" Digital CSP Switch
- Instantly change to any tune with one button press
- Lock in any tune till the password is entered
- Always be on your chosen tune when you turn the key on. No more cold morning starts on the wrong tune!
- May be configured to start with a password required so strangers can’t easily change tunes
- May be logically removed from the CAN bus for testing.
- May be used as a tune indicator for testing other switches.
- Effectively prevents other devices from changing the tune. Not really, but it will generally change it back where it belongs within 1/20 of a second.
- The current tune will be shown with , , , , or . The displays shows the tune reported by the ECM so if it doesn’t yet know the tune, it will show a.
- The switch will not allow any other device to successfully change the tune. Well, more correctly, if it sees the tune has been changed, it will immediately change it back.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.