Banks iDash is the smallest, most powerful plug-n-play OBD-II monitor and control interface on the market. With its easy to read 2- to 8-gauge user-selectable LCD display, the iDash 1.8 reads a multitude of engine parameters and internal data directly from the vehicle's ECM via OBD-II. It also opens a whole new world of Banks' exclusive calculated parameters not available on any other device. Set custom low and high alerts for any engine parameter. Monitor max and min values for a user-selectable list of parameters. Read and clear trouble codes on-the-fly. Customize the navigation button and LCD display colors, brightness, and even the rate at which they dim at night.
Daisy chain 4 iDash gauges and view up to 32 parameters simultaneously. Add Banks sensor modules such as the 4-channel analog module, 4-channel thermocouple module, and AirMouse Ambient Air Density Module for nearly infinite vehicle and weather analysis.
Expand functionality with Banks Modules (Pressure/Temp Sensors, and more).
- Customizable gauge display
- Read Boost Pressure, EGT and so much more
- Avoid costly repairs by monitoring important sensors
- Display 2-8 values
- Read up to 80 OBDII Mode 01 values
- Over 300 parameters available
- View Data your dash does not display
- Displays accurate values your OEM dash gauges filter
- Includes patented OBDII Density (exclusive to Banks)
- Log up to 20 min/max values
- Built-in Shift & RPM Light
- Connect multiple iDash 1.8 gauges
- Auto-Dimming Feature
- Fits standard 52mm (2-1/16 inch) gauge mounts
- Features vary by application
US Patent # 7,593,808 & # 7,254,477
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.