Banks iDash is the smallest, most powerful plug-n-play OBD-II monitor and control interface on the market. With its easy to read 2- to 8-gauge user-selectable LCD display, the iDash 1.8 reads a multitude of engine parameters and internal data directly from the vehicle's ECM via OBD-II. It also opens a whole new world of Banks' exclusive calculated parameters not available on any other device. Set custom low and high alerts for any engine parameter. Monitor max and min values for a user-selectable list of parameters. Read and clear trouble codes on-the-fly. Customize the navigation button and LCD display colors, brightness, and even the rate at which they dim at night.
Daisy chain 4 iDash gauges and view up to 32 parameters simultaneously. Add Banks sensor modules such as the 4-channel analog module, 4-channel thermocouple module, and AirMouse Ambient Air Density Module for nearly infinite vehicle and weather analysis.
For those who want to record their vehicle's parameters, the iDash DataMonster adds data logging for up to 100 user-selectable parameters at a rate of up to 20 samples per second. With the included microSD card, owners can log over a months' worth of continuous data. Data can be played back right on the iDash or transferred to a computer for deeper analysis.
Expand functionality with Banks Modules (Pressure/Temp Sensors, and more).
- Customizable gauge display
- Read Boost Pressure, EGT and so much more
- Avoid costly repairs by monitoring important sensors
- Display 2-8 values
- Read up to 80 OBDII Mode 01 values
- Over 300 parameters available
- View Data your dash does not display
- Displays accurate values your OEM dash gauges filter
- Includes patented OBDII Density (exclusive to Banks)
- Adds Data-Logging functionality (incl 4gb micro-SD)
- Log up 100 parameters at a time
- Log up to 20 min/max values
- Built-in Shift & RPM Light
- Connect multiple iDash 1.8 gauges
- Auto-Dimming Feature
- Fits standard 52mm (2-1/16 inch) gauge mounts
- Features vary by application
US Patent # 7,593,808 & # 7,254,477
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.