- Direct fit for 1999–2003 Ford trucks equipped with the 7.3L Powerstroke
- Full aluminum construction with durable, TIG-welded end tanks
- Two-row, 2.2" thick brazed aluminum core, providing ideal fluid temperature regulation
- Increased fluid capacity and superior heat dissipation
- Perfect upgrade to the stock plastic end tank radiator
- Ideal for trucks transporting heavy loads, towing, and/or driving in extreme environments
- Includes Magnetic Drain Plug to capture any metallic debris/fragments in your cooling system
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Mishimoto engineers know you love your Ford, which is why we've developed a line of Powerstroke performance parts. The 7.3L Powerstroke is well known for its reliability and longevity, so why not pair an amazing engine with a performance radiator that can keep up! Mishimoto has released a performance aluminum radiator for the 1999–2003 Ford 7.3L Powerstroke. The Mishimoto Powerstroke aluminum radiator is an ideal upgrade for your work truck, mud truck, or modified pull truck. Whatever the use of your truck, the Mishimoto radiator will keep your engine cool with its brazed aluminum core and TIG-welded end tanks for superior reliability and performance.
The Mishimoto 7.3L radiator is precision engineered for exact factory fitment; it bolts right up to the stock fan shroud, allowing for easy installation. Included with the Mishimoto Powerstroke aluminum radiator is our magnetic drain plug, and like all of our Powerstroke performance parts, this performance radiator comes backed by our signature Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty. Whether your Ford is stock or modified, trust Mishimoto and our line of Powerstroke performance parts to keep your Powerstroke cool.
(1) Mishimoto Radiator
(1) Magnetic Drain Plug
(2) Transmission Adapters
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.