- Stock Replacement with no core charge
- A direct bolt-on replacement; all connections to the vehicle are compatible with the OE geometry
- Additional fueling is not required
- Wastegate actuator is included, comes preset to factory specifications
- In house dyno testing produced a max gain of +4 horsepower and +12 lbs. x ft. of torque
- 2-Year Warranty
Exhaust Manifold Features:
- Outflows the factory exhaust manifold by 50%, improving performance and throttle response.
- Cast ductile iron manifold as excellent stock replacement at competitive value.
- The thick wall flange design increases strength, eliminating warping and cracking.
- The matched ports and merged runner design reduces exhaust backpressure, maximizing exhaust flow.
- Dual 1/8" NPT Exhaust Gas Temperature (EGT) ports are supplied for gauges or testing equipment.
Compressor Inducer - 54 mm
Compressor Exducer - 76 mm / Trim: 50
Turbine Inducer - 65 mm
Turbine Exducer - 58 / Trim: 80 mm
Turbine Housing: 12 cm2
This turbo manifold kit can be installed on 1998.5-2002 model years as a direct, bolt-on replacement. All connections to the vehicle are compatible with the OE geometry, resulting in a quick and reliable connection.
The housing utilizes OE inlet and outlet. A wastegate actuator is mounted to the integrated cast bracket and comes preset to factory setting.
This manifold is constructed of durable cast ductile iron with a reinforcing rib for maximum strength between the wall flanges at the ports.
Dual Auxiliary Ports:
Two Exhaust Gas Temperature (EGT) probe ports are supplied for easy installation of gauges or testing equipment.
Hardware and gaskets are included for a hassle-free installation.
Note: This device is not CARB exempt at this time and is not legal for sale in California or use on vehicles registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.