Cooler, denser air packs real power. That's an absolute fact. So why would you choke off all that power-packed air at the last second on its way from the intercooler to the intake manifold? That's exactly what the stock air intake does.
The 3 inch Banks High-Ram changes all that. Designed on the computer using computational fluid dynamics, tested on the flow bench and proven on the dyno, High-Ram is much more than just another pretty air inlet.
Don't blow your last chance to add vital turbo boost to your engine. Whether you're just starting out or you've already made major aftermarket modifications, go for the Banks High-Ram.
- Improves airflow from the intercooler
- Raises boost without increasing turbine drive pressure
- Larger and less restrictive than stock intake
- Improves flow of oxygen-rich air into cylinders
- Quicker throttle response
- Out-boosts the competition by up to 56.9 percent
- The factory inlet is cramped and angular compared to Banks larger, streamlined cast-metal High-Ram
- Use with stock boost tube
- Red Powdercoat Finish
Emissions Compliant: D-161-107
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.