The perfect drop-in replacement. Fully divided pulse manifold made from high-silicon ductile iron is designed to withstand extreme temperatures and vibration. Great for both stock and performance trucks. Designed using modern technology that utilizes pulse flow for quick turbo spool. Precision slip joints allow the manifold to expand and contract, which reduces cyclic thermal fatigue and greatly increase manifold longevity.
- High-silicon ductile iron
- Designed to withstand extreme temperatures and vibration
- Great for stock and performance installations
- Connection joints allows for expansion and contraction
- Prevents cracking or exhaust leaks
- Quicker turbo spool up
- Reduced back-pressure
- Includes BD Bolt & Spacer Kit
- Gaskets are available separately
- 4 Hours 30 Minutes
- 75,000 Miles
- Should not be used on systems that utilize EGR
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.