BD's exchange Full Manual valve bodies are modified, tuned and tested to provide optimum performance on the track. These units feature increase line pressure, revised manual valve design, and a custom manual seperator plate. The end result is improved shift quality, increased clutch holding capacity, and extended transmission life. Plus, Full Manual control of gear selection and lock-up available in all forward gears.
- Modified, tuned and tested to provide optimum performance
- Revised valve design
- Larger oil ports
- Proprietary governor piston dimensions
- Hand-lapped surfaces prevent internal leakage
- Increased clutch holding capacity
- Full Manual control of gear selection
- Lock-up available in all forward gears
- 24,000 Miles
- 24,000 miles
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.