- Synergy Dodge Steering Box Braces
- Designed to support the steering box sector shaft on 1994+ Dodge 4x4 solid front axle trucks
- Ties front frame horns together, helps eliminate steering box "wander"
- Tightens up steering feel and extends the life of your truck's steering box
- Laser cut, CNC bent and precision welded using 1/4" Hot Rolled Steel plates, and 2.0" x .120" thick square tubing
- Black powder coat finish for maximum corrosion resistance
- 100% Bolt-on installation. No cutting or drilling required!
- When using an upgraded 09+ Steering Box, 8559-04 is the steering box brace needed, BUT, modifications will need to be made to the upgraded steering box mounts for proper fitment of the brace.
- Does not fit Power Wagons
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.