Mishimoto has released a Cummins performance aluminum radiator that's a direct-fit for the 1994–2002 Dodge 5.9L Cummins. A Dodge Ram performance truck needs a cooling system that can keep up with the constant abuse of towing, hauling, and runs on the drag strip. Mishimoto Cummins performance radiators feature a brazed aluminum core with TIG-welded end tanks for superior durability, reliability, and performance. Every Mishimoto performance radiator is a direct factory fit, making installation effortless with no cutting or modification required. Included with the Mishimoto Cummins aluminum radiator is our magnetic drain plug, and all Dodge Ram performance parts come with our signature lifetime warranty.
- Direct fit for the 1994–2002 Dodge 5.9L 12V/24V Cummins
- Full aluminum construction including durable, TIG-welded end tanks
- Features a two-row, 2.44" thick, efficient brazed aluminum core
- Increased fluid capacity and optimal heat dissipation
- Provides efficient temperature reduction for towing, hauling, or during aggressive driving conditions
- Efficient temperature regulation for both stock and modified trucks
- Includes 1.3 Bar High-Pressure Radiator Cap which effectively raises the boiling point of engine coolant, providing a safer and more efficient system
- Includes Magnetic Drain Plug to capture any metallic debris/fragments in your cooling system
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.