This product is not emissions compliant. Off-road use only.
Pusher Front Mount Cold Air Intake System for 1989-1991 Non-Intercooled Dodge Cummins
Featuring a massive Pusher 40 CAL washable air filter and mandrel bent 4" tubing the Pusher Front Mount Cold Air Intake System offers a super short run from the air filter to turbo getting more air to the engine.
- Click here to learn how to care for the washable 40 CAL air filter.
- Massive Pusher 40 CAL washable air filter
- Mandrel bent and TIG welded 4" tubing
- Super short run from air filter to turbo Silicone (not rubber) coupler at the turbo connection with full stainless clamps
- Ties to alternator for a secure connection
- Designed to work with stock chargers, modified stock chargers, and S300 based chargers (use PN PDC9193CAI for S300 based chargers) as well as the stock exhaust manifold and replacement aftermarket manifolds in the factory orientation
- Additional options include various powder coat colors, and extra ports.
- Custom colors available, please contact us for a quote.
- Made in the USA
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.