Banks Ram-Air Intake feeds your 6.7L Cummins engine cooler, denser, outside air for greater power and fuel economy. Experience the benefits of greater flow, performance, and sound over stock. Its performance is extensively tested and validated: in the computer, using Computational Fluid Dynamics software - on the flowbench - and later, on the vehicle.
Utilizing the OEM front Ram-Air funnel to its maximum potential, the Banks Ram-Air removes the factory airboxs S shaped rubber snorkel for a straight shot connection to the front scoop. This reduces restriction and improves air density within the sealed box maximizing power and throttle response at speed. Fresh cool air from outside the engine bay is constantly being forced into the airbox, keeping intake temps low and density up.Cold Air In
The Banks Ram-Air fights off heat both inside and out. Its durable and lightweight XLPE molded construction rejects external heat better than other metal tubes or heat shield designs. And it's oversized internal volume keeps that pool of fresh air insulated from the engine even when sitting at a stoplight waiting for the next tap of the throttle.Block The Heat
The Banks Ram-Air intake offers the highest amount of airflow at the lowest pressure loss. Compared to the rest, it is the only intake able to feed enough air into our Monster-Ram Intake Elbow without causing restrictions.
- Lightweight and durable XLPE mold insulates against heat soak
- Flows over 51% more CFM than stock at the same pressure
- 44% Larger inlet tube area vs stock
- Enclosed housing keeps out hot, power-robbing engine air
- Oversized airbox increases cool air volume around filter
- Connects to OEM Ram-Air Scoop
- "Big Ass Filter" Extends service life and requires fewer cleanings
- 2.95x larger air filter surface airea vs stock
- More audible and aggressive induction note
- Dry Air Filter Element
- 5-year Limited Warranty
- No Check Engine Light
49 State Compliant: California Emissions Compliance in process
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.