This product is not emissions compliant. Off road use only.
The Pusher Intake System for the 2017+ Ford 6.7L Powerstroke spent two years in research, design, and testing to obtain perfectly balanced air delivery and compatibility across numerous turbo configurations.
- Replaces the entire anemic factory intake manifold, plastic cold side charge tube and cold air intake assembly
- The Pusher Intake Manifold delivers maximum and perfectly equalized air flow to each cylinder head
- Both the Pusher cold side charge tube and cold air intake are routed via the shortest and most efficient flow path
- The entire system is constructed around mandrel-bent steel tubing with CNC-machined sensor ports and flanges for an insanely rugged system designed and built to last the life of your truck The Pusher 45 CAL Air Filter utilizes the same materials and design as the 50 CAL filters tested and proven in all of the Pusher compound turbo systems Includes all new HD silicone connections, full stainless T-bolt clamps, gaskets, hardware, and a CCV reroute kit for a 100% complete bolt-on install
- Fully TIG welded with precise settings to achieve optimum penetration without compromising airflow
- Tested for over two years with Pusher's North American dealer network to ensure this is the best intake system available
- Stocked in six powder coated color options for same business day shipping on most orders
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- Independently dyno tested and proven 150F EGT drop on stock turbo and stock fueled trucks; bigger gains can be expected with higher performance applications
- 0.5-1 MPG gains Increased turbo spool
- Proven and tested for compound turbo system level boost pressures
Note: This product is not emissions compliant and requires custom tuning. Off-road and race use only.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Hello, I'm curious if this would be available for purchase without your air filter as I have already installed a S&B intake on my 2017 superduty. I am very interested in purchasing the rest of your intake system though. Thank you - Nick Rhodes
That's no problem at all. That kit will retail for $950 without the cold air intake for natural raw finish or $1000 powder coated one of our standard colors. Since we do not have a part number for this you'll need to email to place order with us or I can send you a PayPal request.