- Direct fit for the 6.7L Powerstroke, 2017+
- Mandrel-bent, polished aluminum pipes eliminates restrictive bends
- CNC-machined stock-style coupling allows for quick install
- Includes Mishimoto Silicone Boots with DuraCore™ Technology and Mishimoto Constant Tension T-bolt Clamps
- Installs in under one hour
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Mishimoto has developed an intercooler pipe and boot kit for the 2017+ 6.7L Powerstroke for customers looking to upgrade the cold-side intercooler pipe. Upgrade to the Mishimoto kit for increased reliability, durability, and performance.
The pipes are constructed of mandrel bent aluminum with a polished finish and eliminate restrictive bends in the factory pipe, allowing for improvements in airflow, power, and EGTs. The engineers at Mishimoto designed CNC-machined quick-disconnect flanges and IAT sensor housing to allow for an easy install in less than one hour. This intercooler pipe and boot kit is direct fit, retaining all factory emissions components and does not require the use of a tuner.
This kit includes Mishimoto Silicone Boots with DuraCore technology. Mishimoto DuraCore technology is the synthetic material that comprises the innermost layer of all Mishimoto Silicone Diesel Boots. Compared to normal silicone, DuraCore provides superior resistance to heat, pressure, fuel, and oil. This effectively increases the life of our boots by preventing leaks and blowouts. To add even more reliability this kit includes Mishimoto Constant-Tension T-bolt Clamps for accurate and consistent holding power.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.