Driven Diesel Automatic Transmission Cooler Kit For 2017-2019 Ford 6.7L Powerstroke
This cooler was tested for thousands of miles, both heavily loaded and unloaded, driving at highway speeds and in stop-and-go traffic. Long gone are the 210°F+ (unloaded) and 240°F+ (loaded) temps. Hammering on the truck while pulling an 18,000#, 48' triple axle race trailer across the Arizona desert in August, the highest temperature we could manage was 220°F...and the temperature dropped noticeably as soon as we quit abusing the truck! Simply put, the temperature drops are fantastic!
This kit retains the OEM cooler, adding this liquid to air heat exchanger after the liquid to liquid unit. The cooler adds approximately 1-1.5 quarts of fluid capacity to the system. Installation will take the average DIYer 3-6 hours, depending on experience.
- This Kit REQUIRES cutting/modification to the OEM Grille Support and slight modification to the back of the Grille!
DRIVEN DIESEL 2017-2019 6.7L TRANS COOLER KIT FEATURES:
- 30" x 7" Cooler Core
- 1/2" Cooler Inlet/Outlet
- T-304 Stainless Steel Brackets - MADE IN USA
- OEM Style Fasteners and Clamps for Clean Look
- Gates 400psi Trans Cooler Hose - MADE IN USA
- Tools to Aid in Cutting Grille Support INCLUDED!
- Detailed - Full Color - Instructions!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.