Adds up to +61 hp and +112 lb-ft, w/6 power levels
Value priced and loaded with Features: Adds up to 61 hp and 112 lb-ft, 6 power levels, works while in cruise-control, log up to 20 min/max values. Interfaces with OBDII Port (On-Board Diagnostics/Information) to communicate directly with the vehicle ECM. ActiveSafety protects engine/powertrain. Destroys the competition, not your vehicle!
Stops the competition dead in their tracks. Results in torque and power gains across the full operating rpm range, starting right off idle and marching to the shift point in each gear. Derringer is dyno calibrated to use multiple data inputs such as throttle position, rpm, vehicle speed, AFR, Knock, and coolant temperature, just like your engine's ECM. Its microprocessor-based electronics are able to actively and safely optimize calibrations in real-time. No competitive product does that.
Derringer has six switched settings. Level 6 produces the Best in Class performance and knocks you back in your seat. The Level 3 setting is for work use and has a great mid-range feel. When running Level 3 with a loaded work truck and/or pulling a trailer, your on-ramp merging speeds and passing times are greatly improved.
The electronics are enclosed in a compact housing which is easily concealed and communicates using B-Bus (Banks Bus) with other devices such as our iDash 1.8 DataMonster® or iDash® 1.8 SuperGauge. The Derringer connects in line with your truck's engine sensors. But, unlike others, it also connects to the vehicle's OBDII diagnostic bus connector. A CAN (Controller Area Network) transceiver chip communicates with OBDII or B-Bus, allowing our microprocessor to talk with the vehicle.
Health Monitoring: We monitor the health of Derringer 100 times a second. If the health monitoring system reveals any malfunction, the Derringer instantly bypasses itself, sets a device diagnostic code, and returns you to stock power. Plus, Derringer's special coolant temp monitoring prevents power addition when the engine is too cold or overheated. The Derringer also auto-adjusts power if knock occurs due to bad fuel. Maximum safe power is all automatic with a Derringer - you just choose your setting.
Banks Derringer Tuner with ActiveSafety, includes iDash 1.8 SuperGauge for use with 2017-19 Chevy/GMC 2500/3500 6.6L L5P
- Simple plug and play installation with easy removal for dealer service
- Warranty friendly: no reflash required and no traces left in ECM
- Adds up to 61 hp and 112 lb-ft
- Loaded with Features
- Value Priced
- Destroys the competition, not your vehicle!
- ActiveSafety protects engine/powertrain
- 6 power levels that can be changed on-the-fly. Each level adds approximately 12 horsepower
- Interfaces with OBDII Port (On-Board Diagnostics/Information) to communicate directly with the vehicle ECM
- Log up to 20 min/max values
- Enclosed in a compact housing which is easily concealed
- LED Derringer status indicator
- Works while in cruise control
- Optimized Derringer layout to view vital data
- Regen status displayed over power level when Regen is active
- Power added bar graph shows Derringer power being added
- On-screen Derringer Status Indicator
- Corrects MAP and FRP parameter to accurate readings
- Update Derringer software and calibration through iDash 1.8 using microSD card
- Expand the system with other Banks Bus products
- Ambient Air Density Module
- 4-CH Analog Sensor Module*
- 4-CH Thermocouple Module*
- Advanced Water-Methanol Module*
- More coming soon
Emissions Compliant: D-161-120
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.