Make your diesel have more efficient power and fun to drive with our Chevy/GMC Duramax L5P 6.6L Diesel Performance Module exclusively for Chevy/GMC Duramax years 2017-2018. Your module will be a stand-alone computer that simply plugs in under the hood of your truck. It will not increase fuel volume, so there’s no need for any other modifications. Make your truck work smarter, not harder! Get that extra boost in performance without any harmful side effects.
- Chevrolet/GMC years: 2017, 2018 L5P
- Chevrolet/GMC diesel models: 2500, 3500, 4500 chassis, 5500 chassis
The Chevy/GMC Duramax L5P 6.6L Diesel Performance Module provides:
- Better throttle response
- Decreases turbo lag
- An increase in low to midrange power where you need it
- Increased hp, 120 ft-lbs of torque*
- Reliable torque increase
- Safe for towing and everyday driving
- Improves towing performance
- Stays within stock safety parameters
- Stealthy technology does not leave a footprint in the ECM
- Smooth and predictable power across the entire RPM prevents the transmission from struggling to find power and hold gears
- Includes all weather factory style OEM plug and play connectors for quick and easy installation
How it Works:
The module is a stand-alone computer that plugs in under the hood. The internal software meticulously works to optimize the injection pressure to amplify combustion efficiency.
By bringing the fuel rail pressure to its desired pressure sooner, it allows for finer fuel atomization. In turn, elevating fuel-air mixture. This allows for better combustion quality, efficiency, and power output. The end result is more torque where you need it, less turbo lag across the whole RPM spectrum, and increased throttle response.
We integrate with your Manifold Absolute Pressure sensor (MAP) to allow control and modulation of boost pressure utilizing your turbochargers variable vane control.
MAP integration and monitoring helps further improve engine responsiveness while keeping boost within factory safe levels.
Keep in mind, your truck’s stock safety parameters remain in place. The module is a safe solution for every day driving and hauling.
The selectable module includes a switch with 4 modes:
Stock, Low, Medium, and High
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.