- Outflows factory I/C tubes by up to 38% for improved performance
- TIG-welded, 3" & 3 1/2" mandrel-bent aluminum tubing for better flow
- Premium 5-ply silicone couplings rated at 200 PSI for long lasting durability
- Works with the factory intercooler
- 1/8" NPT ports are provided for connecting auxiliary sensors
- 6061-T6 billet aluminum factory-style quick connect adapter
- Quality stainless steel, spring-loaded, T-Bolt clamps for a tight, secure install
This BladeRunner intercooler tube kit delivers more flow and is more robust to handle higher horsepower and boost than the factory intercooler tubes on the 2017-18 GM L5P diesel. TIG-welded and designed from aircraft-grade, mandrel bent aluminum tubing, the BladeRunner I/C tube kit features factory mounting locations, quality hardware and 5-ply silicone couplings for a secure, hassle free installation.
Flow and Performance:
Constructed from 3" and 3 1/2" aluminum tubing, both I/C tubes are mandrel bent and powder coated for maximum flow and performance. Smooth transition bends decrease turbulence and minimize pressure loss, increasing horsepower, torque and lowering EGT's. The BladeRunner I/C tube kit transfers hot air smoothly to the intercooler to accelerate heat transfer then cooled air to the engine to help make more power.
Factory mounting locations, quality stainless steel spring-loaded T-Bolt clamps and heavy-duty 5-ply polyester reinforced silicone couplings ensure a secure install. The cold side tube includes a factory-style quick connect with an O-ring seal for a quick and simple install. 1/8" NPT ports are provided on each tube for connecting auxiliary sensors and retains the factory air temp sensor for a hassle-free installation.
Finished in wrinkle-black powder coating and badged with a unique aluminum laser-cut aFe Power logo welded on for a custom look.
This intercooler tube kit is not CARB exempt at this time and is not legal for sale in California or use on vehicles registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicle.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.