- Outflows stock intercooler tubes by 14%
- 2-1/2" (Hot Side) & 3" (Cold Side) mandrel-bent aluminum tubing
- Powder-coated textured red for heat and corrosion resistance
- Includes premium clamps and silicone couplings for long life, perfect fit and strength
- Works with factory intercooler
- Uses all factory mounting locations for a hassle-free installation
- Includes factory style intercooler quick connections made from 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum
- One 1/8" NPT port on each tube is provided for connecting a pressure sensor or water methanol injection
Utilizes the factory mounting locations for a hassle-free installation. Includes high quality stainless steel clamps and heavy-duty 5-Ply polyester reinforced couplings for strength and durability. This intercooler tube kit come with two billet aluminum factory style quick-connect adaptors that interface with the factory intercooler to ensure a perfect seal.
Flow and Performance:
aFe Power's intercooler tubes are constructed from 2-1/2" (Hot Side) and 3" (Cold Side) mandrel-bent aluminum tubing for maximum flow then, powder-coated for a nice finish. The high-temp wrinkle-black powder-coating also insulates the tubes from engine heat and protects the tube from corrosion. The smooth transition bends decrease turbulence, minimize pressure loss, while increasing horsepower and torque. Also included is one 1/8" NPT port on each tube which is provided for a sensor or water-methanol injection.
A unique laser-cut aFe Power logo plate is welded-on for an aggressive style.
Note: These Intercooler tubes are not CARB exempt at this time and is not legal for sale in California or use on vehicles registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicle.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.