Wicked Wheel 2 Billet Turbo Compressor Wheel For 2015-2019 Ford 6.7L Powerstroke Diesel
Our goal with this project was to create a more efficient turbocharger. When we talk about a turbo's maximum recommended boost levels, we base that on the rpms the turbo needs to turn in order to create said boost. When you increase boost without increasing rpms or drive pressure, the load on the turbocharger is the same for the elevated boost as is was for the original lower boost number. The best part is when you run at lower pressures, like you would in daily driving conditions, the drive pressure/ boost pressure ratios are always lower, which should in turn result in longer turbo life, not less. ~ Bob Riley
- 2015-2019 Ford 6.7L Powerstroke Diesel
- Does NOT Fit Chassis-Cab Trucks
- Billet Turbo Compressor Wheel
- Greatly improves throttle response
- Increased Horsepower
- Lower EGTs
- Easy installation - no modifications needed
- Increased boost
- This turbo has a reverse thread - meaning you turn the compressor wheel to the right to loosen. No need to torque the Wicked Wheel on. Simply snug the Wicked Wheel until it fully seats. It will self-tighten to full torque.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.