The Bully Dog BDX is a performance tuner for unleashing more horsepower and torque out of your vehicle. This is specially designed to sharpen and maximize your vehicle's potential to tackle tough terrain, pull heavy payload and gain fuel economy on the highway.
- Cloud Custom Tune Delivery
- Extensive Real time Monitoring of critical vehicle parameters
- Read and Clear Diagnostic Trouble Codes
- Built-In Wifi for easy updates
- Simple plug and play installation
- Full-color easy-to-use LCD display in a sleek handheld design
- Detailed Data Logging Capabilities
- Built-In help files
- Stores up to 10 custom tune files
- Supports a wide array of Popular Vehicles
Cloud Custom Tune Delivery
Stay ahead of your pack with the All-new Cloud Custom Tune Delivery feature which allows you to receive updated custom tunes directly to your Bully Dog BDX via over-the-air updates without plugging into your computer.
Granular Monitoring and Data Logging Capabilities
The Derive's free Livelink software allows you to customize the monitoring capability of Bully Dog BDX according to your need and driving style.
Efficient Engine Tuning
Bully Dog BDX delivers DYNO-PROVEN tune files which unleashes your vehicle's horsepower, torque, towing ability and off-road potential.
It's more than just a Performance Programmer. The Bully Dog BDX can read and clear Check engine lights and Diagnostic Trouble Codes saving you a visit to your mechanic.
Full Color Display And Fully Customizable Gauges
Bully Dog BDX features a sleek and compact full-color gauge display allowing you to closely monitor the critical vehicle and engine data. Fully customizable gauges allow you to set the display tone according to your need and mood.
- Dodge / Cummins: 2010 - 2018
- Note: 2018+ Requires unlock cable, ‘13-17 do not anymore (Bully Dog Update)
- Ford / Powerstroke: 2013 - 2019
- GM/Chevy Duramax: 2006 - 2010
- Dodge / Cummins: Up to 97 HP & 185 TQ
- Ford / Powerstroke: Up to 120 HP & 128 TQ
- GM/Chevy Duramax: Up to 120 HP
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.