Banks Power introduces the new 5" Monster Exhaust designed specifically for the Ram 2500/3500 6.7L MCSB (Mega Cab Short Bed) pickup trucks. The DPF-back exhaust system features constant-diameter 5" mandrel-bent aluminized steel tubing and a massive patented tip which virtually eliminates backpressure after the DPF.
With the stock exhaust measuring a mere 4" compared to the Monster Exhaust's massive 5" outlet, the Banks system offers a 60% greater flow area than stock, and the Monster Exhaust boasts less backpressure than stock, leading to more power and increased fuel economy.
Cummins owners can choose from two huge patented 6.5" x 7.5" ob-round slash-cut exhaust tips; chrome-plated polished stainless steel or high-temp matte black with rolled edge. And, unlike other brands, Banks' chrome-plated stainless tip will not turn brown with heat.
- Virtually eliminates backpressure after the DPF
- Constant-diameter 5" mandrel-bent aluminized steel tubing
- Less backpressure than stock
- Huge patented 6.5" x 7.5" ob-round slash-cut exhaust tip
- High-temp matte black painted stainless steel tip
- 1-year Limited Warranty
- Ob-Round Exhaust Tip Patent No. D558,111
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.