Sinister Diesel intakes are designed, engineered and fabricated in-house to provide industry leading performance and durability. All of our intakes utilize CNC mandrel bent aluminum tubing for maximum performance and strength. Our kits include silicone couplers that are far superior in reliability to OEM materials so you can count on high performance when it matters most. All kits include the necessary installation hardware so they can be installed with common tools and minimal experience. Sinister Diesel intakes are available powder coated in our unique Sinister Blue for an eye catching and durable finish that will last for years.
- Precision CNC Mandrel Bent Aluminum Tubing for a Perfect Fit
- Oversized Long Lasting Reusable Cotton Filter Media
- Significantly Improved Throttle Response and Turbo Spool-up
- Great for Daily Driving, Towing or Race Day
- Perfect When Paired With a Sinister Diesel Exhaust or Tuner
- Polished and Powder Coated in our Signature Sinister Blue
- Easy, Drop-In Installation with Basic Hand Tools and Minimum Experience
- CNC Mandrel Bent Aluminum Intake Tube
- Reusable Cotton Media Filter
- Installation Hardware
Q: I know it is stronger and looks better, but doesn't aluminum conduct more heat than plastic?
A: On a technical standpoint, aluminum would be more subject to heat because it is metal, but, it is thin walled tubing, and would also dissipate the heat much faster as air is moving. The issue with a plastic intake, while it takes just as much time to heat up, it takes a considerable amount more time to dissipate that heat build up, also known as heat soak. We could easily out source our intakes like most other companies, but instead we choose to spend more time and effort to make these out of a much better material, in house with our own welders and materials. We have been testing and running these for quite some time, and have out performed every other intake we have put it up against.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.