Banks boost tubes are larger than the factory pipes and designed to work with the stock elbow and intercooler to improve airflow, and allow the turbocharger to spool up faster.
Banks hot and cold side tubes have up to 105% percent greater flow area than stock tubes. Produced from high-quality aluminized steel, the tubes are mandrel bent and constant diameter. This allows for quicker turbo spool. Better flowing intercooler tubes improve retention of boost pressure (increases density) between turbo, intercooler, and intake resulting in maximum horsepower. Our powder-coat finish stops before the end of the tubes for better grip ensuring our 4- and 5-ply heavy-duty high-temperature silicone couplers hold tight under high-boost conditions. Spring-loaded constant tension clamps maintain a stronger grip to prevent leaks or blown boots.
- Huge increase in size and flow over stock (3.5” vs 2.5"/3.38”)
- Greater cooling capacity
- Lower EGTs
- Mandrel-bent aluminized steel construction
- Constant diameter tubing for the best flow
- Perfect fit and finish
- 4- and 5-ply heavy-duty silicone couplers
- Spring-loaded constant tension clamps
- Works with stock intercooler or aftermarket intercooler with stock inlet and outlet size and location
- Diameter: 3.5"
- Material: Aluminized Steel
- Finish: Grey powder-coated
Banks hot side has 105% greater flow area than OEM hot side.
Banks cold side has 14% greater flow area than OEM cold side.
Better flowing intercooler tubes results in less boost pressure loss allowing for more air and fuel to be delivered to your engine resulting in maximum horsepower.
This kit is designed to work with the stock intercooler (or aftermarket intercooler with stock inlet and outlet size
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.