The Ford 6R140 transmission varies line pressure between 70 and 170 psi. This works well for stock trucks but for heavy duty use and higher horsepower applications this may be insufficient. BD's PressureLoc for the 6R140 is a solenoid replacement that overrides the transmission line pressure to maximize output enabling the transmission to handle higher horsepower. The BD PressureLoc will allow the transmission to produce 250-300psi, substantially increasing clutch holding power which prevents clutch slippage and premature clutch failure.
- Will not conflict with existing transmission tuning.
- Delivers up to 320 PSI of apply pressure
- 79% increase in holding power
- Prevents clutch slippage
- Prevents shift flare
- Increased durability due to higher clutch holding capacity
- Fast and simple installation
- No tuning required
- 24,000 Miles
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.