BD's 6r140 Flex Plate is CNC machined out of 1.5x thicker than stock quench and tempered 100,000psi steel. In-house machining incorporates an integrated counterweight which is then balanced to tighter tolerances than OE specifications. Black Oxide coated to resist corrosion. These units will fit any OEM or aftermarket torque converter and affordable enough to upgrade during a converter or transmission swap. The BD Flex Plate is a direct, bolt-in replacement for the stock unit. Great for racing, towing or stock use.
- Balanced to OE specifications
- One piece billet machined with integrated counterweight
- Manufactured from Quench and Tempered Steel with a Yield strength of 100,000psi
- Black oxide coated
- Heat treated and hardened ring gear to last longer
- Fits OEM and aftermarket 6-bolt torque converters
- 150,000 Miles
- Will not fit early 2011 trucks with 8-bolt converter - will have to update to 6-bolt converter
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.