- Direct fit for the 2011–2016 Ford 6.7L Powerstroke
- Constructed from high-grade silicone with heat-resistant embedded fibers for superior heat and pressure tolerance
- Includes stock style CNC quick-disconnect fittings for a fast and easy install to stock or Mishimoto radiator
- Couplers come pre-installed onto hoses with worm-gear clamps and spring clips for easy install
- Perfect upgrade to the stock rubber hoses
- Available in Black, Blue, or Red
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Mishimoto engineers know you love your Ford, which is why we've developed a silicone coolant hose kit for your 2011–2016 Ford 6.7L Powerstroke.
Our Mishimoto coolant hoses are constructed from a combination of high-grade silicone and heat-resistant embedded fibers for an extremely durable and rugged hose. These hoses offer increased pressure and temperature tolerance over the stock rubber hoses for greater reliability and longevity. Meticulously engineered to be direct-fit, these hoses include stock style quick-disconnect fittings for a fast and pain-free installation.
Mishimoto Powestroke coolant hoses, like all our Powerstroke performance parts, include our Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty. Whether your Ford is stock or modified, trust Mishimoto and our line of Powerstroke performance parts to keep your Powerstroke cool.
(1) Upper Coolant Hose with Pre-installed CNC Couplers
(1) Lower Coolant Hose with Pre-installed CNC Couplers
(2) Push Mount Cable Ties
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.