This kit includes Mishimoto Silicone Boots with DuraCore™ technology. Mishimoto DuraCore™ technology is the synthetic material that comprises the innermost layer of all Mishimoto Silicone Diesel Boots. Compared to normal silicone, DuraCore™ provides superior resistance to heat, pressure, fuel, and oil. This effectively increases the life of our boots by preventing leaks and blowouts. To add even more reliability Mishimoto Constant-Tension T-bolt Clamps are included for accurate and consistent holding power. This hot-side pipe and boot kit is the perfect addition to the Mishimoto 6.7L Powerstroke Aluminum Primary Radiator. This intercooler pipe kit is made in the USA and includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- Fits Hot Side
- DuraCore Silicone Boots
- Mandrel-Bent Aluminum Construction
- Pipe Diameter: 2.75" (Turbo Section)
- Pipe Diameter: 3" (Intercooler Section)
- (1) 2.75” Constant-Tension T-Bolt Clamp
- (3) 3.25” Constant-Tension T-Bolt Clamps
- Silicone DuraCore Boot 1: 2.75” to 3.00”
- Silicone DuraCore Boot 2: 3.00”
(1) Aluminum Intercooler Pipe w/ CNC Quick-Disconnect Flange
(1) Aluminum Intercooler Pipe
(2) Silicone Boots with DuraCore™ Technology
(4) Constant-Tension T-Bolt Clamps
(2) Aluminum Mishimoto "M" Logo Badges
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
27 in-lbs (3N*M) recommended for all t-bolt and constant tension t-bolt clamps. These clamps have an operating range of 18-35 in-lbs (2-4N*M). Do not exceed the maximum torque rating of 35 in-lbs (4N*M).
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.