BD focused on solving one of the Ford 6.7L common failures, the exhaust manifolds. Crafted with a heavy duty 0.275" thick-walled Hi-Silicon ductile casting, this makes these manifolds 75% thicker to combat cracking due to high exhaust temperatures. Thermal durability has been improved with longer exhaust studs and spacers plus thicker, more durable machined bolting flanges. To maximize exhaust flow, computational fluid dynamics were used to optimize flow and exhaust port sizes have been increased to match gaskets. Fully EGR compatible, BD's exhaust manifold set is the perfect replacement for reliability, performance and peace of mind.
- Performance high-silicon ductile cast iron
- 75% thicker walls retain heat and prevents warping
- Machined thicker bolting flange
- Includes the longest stud and spacer kit that fits across all 8-cylinders
- Longer exhaust studs improve thermal durability
- Thick spacers are black oxide coated
- Designed using computation fluid dynamics
- Exhaust ports are gasket matched to maximize exhaust flow
- High temperature POR 15 black coated
- Gaskets included: exhaust manifold, cross over tube, EGR port
- Fully EGR compatible
- 75,000 Miles
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.