The Pusher Max 3" Driver-side Charge Tube is engineered to provide your engine with 79.6% more air via mandrel bent tubing that follows a more efficient flow path and eliminates the problematic factory couplers.
The Pusher Max Driver-Side Charge Tube routes air from your factory turbocharger along a more streamlined path to the intercooler via our mandrel bent 3” tubing. Not only is the engine bay cleaned up by this more efficient routing, the 10% shorter flow path delivers an 79.6% increase in airflow over the factory components it replaces. The design of this charge tube was purposeful; ours does not contact any of the surrounding engine bay parts as other designs have been known to do. Our design also eliminates the problematic factory couplers.
- The Pusher Max 3" Driver-side Charge Tube is engineered to provide your engine with 86.4% more air via mandrel bent tubing that follows a 10% shorter and more efficient flow path and eliminates the problematic curved factory coupler at the intercooler inlet.
- Fully TIG welded with precise settings to produce beautiful welds and optimal penetration without impacting air flow.
- Includes heavy duty 4-ply silicone couplers and full stainless T-bolt clamps.
- Does not rub on the driver-side inner fender or any other engine bay components like other designs tend to do.
- Additional options include various powder coat colors.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.