The leading failure of CP4 injection pumps is caused by a lack of fuel supply. BD's Venom Lift Pump offers a drop in solution that utilizes ultra-quiet ball bearing technology and with improved pressure regulation and efficiency, has enough fuel flow to support 900hp. Rated at 165gpm, the Venom Lift Pump will support a single large CP3 or dual-fuel kits with stock HPFP's. A rigid aluminum bracket along with quiet vibration isolators allow for versatile and easy installation without having to strap mount to the electric motor like with previous models. Kit includes commonly sourced 3-micron fuel filter and 20-micron water separator filter, plus, everything else needed to install using full-size 1/2-inch fuel lines.
- 1-1/8in diaphragm based fuel pressure regulation
- No more failure prone poppet valve
- Preset 8-10psi
- Updated pump mounting bracket
- Includes Water separator & fuel filter
- 165gph supports from stock up to 900hp
- Hard coat billet pump body (military grade)
- Quick connect fittings included - no cutting required
- Ultra-compact design
- 48,000 miles
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.