11-16 Chevy Gmc 2500 3500 Duramax 4x4
Our 4” Ultimate System provides less lift than our 6” RTS™ system but still allows use of 33” or 35” tall tires with cutting for street and offroad use. We have developed this system utilizing replacement upper control arms constructed of 1.50” OD .120” thick wall DOM tubing that attaches to heavy duty Fabtech ductile iron steering knuckles. The factory torsion bars remain in the stock position and use new forged adjusting keys to provide the proper amount of lift.
4" Ultimate System w/ Ball Joint UCA & Dirt Logic SS Shocks
There is no loss of ground clearance with this system as the stock lower control arms, torsion bars and front differential do not need to be relocated.
This 4” Ultimate System will level the stance of the vehicle compared to the factory nose down rake with no change to the rear suspension. For those customers that require a factory nose down appearance an optional 1” rear block kit is available (2500HD Part # FTS21110) (3500HD Part # FTS21111).
This system qualifies for our 5/60 Powertrain Warranty. To find out more CLICK HERE
- Use 33/12.50R18 tire w/ 18x9 wheels w/ 5 3/4” BS w/ minor trimming
- Use 33/12.50R20 tire w/ 20x9 wheels w/ 5 3/4” BS w/ minor trimming
- Use 35/13.50R18 tire w/ 18x9 wheels w/ 5 3/4” BS w/ fenderwell cutting
- Use 35/13.50R20 tire w/ 20x9 wheels w/ 5 3/4” BS w/ fenderwell cutting
20. Will not fit standard cab models.
114. Will not fit 17” wheels.
124. Requires cutting of fenderwell sheetmetal for use with 35” tires
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.