Economical, aluminized filter-back exhaust has technologically advanced, mandrel-bent tubing that allows exhaust to flow freely through the system. This boosts horsepower and torque and helps to improve fuel efficiency for your Ford F-350 Super Duty.
- Filter-back exhaust system improves engine performance by increasing horsepower, torque, and fuel efficiency
- Mandrel-bent tubes allow for unrestricted airflow by maintaining the same diameter through every curve
- Unrestricted airflow decreases back pressure
- Moderate tone is smooth yet deep
- Aluminized steel construction is rustproof
- Round, single-wall tip is made of polished stainless steel
- Simple installation using factory mounting points
- Clamps and hangers included
- Custom fit for your vehicle
- Made in the USA
- Tubing diameter: 5"
- Tip dimensions: 6" diameter x 13" long
- Number of tips: 1
- Exhaust system: single
- Exit position: single passenger side rear
- Limited lifetime warranty
Along with the catalytic converter, the diesel particulate filter (DPF) helps to eliminate toxic emissions from the exhaust system further by disintegrating soot. This filter-back system includes all the parts running from the back of the DPF to the tailpipe.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.