- Creates up to 110+ retarding horsepower
- Delivers up to 60psi exhaust backpressure
- Electronically closes off turbocharger vanes to provide engine braking
- Helps maintain speeds on descents and curves
- Better control of your truck and load.
- Different modes including automatic downshifting keeping engine rpm and engine retarding force high
- Integrated with the cruise control to automatically accelerate and decelerate to maintain vehicle speed
- Easily installs by plugging into existing factory ports
- In-dash 'Push To Engage' Button
- 24,000 Miles
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.