BD's Venom Dual CP3 Kits for 6.7L Cummins engines are capable of supplying enough fuel for 1000hp with 2 stock pumps! Kit includes everything you need for a low cost, quick install including high quality molded silicone radiator hose, harness with factory connectors, and a low-profile bracket. The kit is designed for use with a Duramax model CP3 pump, and can be purchased with or without a CP3 pump. Lower profile location of CP3 pump allows the install of aftermarket intake horns! Available with CP3 pump control module that splits the ECM signal to the two pumps, without any additional ECM tuning required. The Venom Dual CP3 Kit is the perfect upgrade to achieve greater fuel flow with less restriction and help make higher power levels.
- Capable of supplying enough fuel for over 1000hp
- Includes everything you need for a low cost, quick install including high quality silicone radiator hose
- Harness with factory connectors to plug-in both pumps
- Low profile bracket with included idler for better belt wrap on CP3 drive pulley
- Lower profile location of CP3 pump allows the install of aftermarket intake horns
- Comes with new CP3 pump
- CP3 controller plugs into both CP3 pumps and splits ECM signal - no additional tuning required
- Not for sale on licensed California vehicles
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.