Improve turbo response and reduce boost pressure loss on the Cummins intake system! BD's 6.7L Intake Elbow has a 74% larger plenum volume and a 4-inch inlet. Access hole design allows center intake horn bolt to be installed without blocking flow! Kits comes complete with a new 3.5-inch intercooler charge pipe, boots, spring loaded clamps, and flange gasket. Three convenient ports allow connection to gauges, water methanol injection, and optional grid heater.
- Improve turbo response
- Reduces boost pressure drop/loss on the stock intake system
- 74% larger plenum
- Convenient ports for connecting to gauges, water methanol injection and other injection nozzles
- 4-inch inlet with new 3.5-inch intercooler connection pipe
- Includes adapting hoses, spring loaded clamps and flange gasket
- Reduces EGR carbon deposits that further increase restriction
- Access hole for 6th bolt
- Increase flow with Intake Open Grid (p/n 1041562)
- Optional Intake Heater available (p/n 1041563) when installing both Intake Horn and Intake Open Grid
- 1 Hour 30 Minutes
- 75,000 Miles
- Not for sale on licensed California vehicles
- Requires a tuner with an EGR Delete Function and 6.7L Exhaust Gas Blocker Kit
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.