- Direct fit for 2008-2010 Ford 6.4L Powerstroke
- Stacked-plate design for maximum durability and efficiency
- Increases core volume by 63% over stock
- Increases surface area by 121% over stock
- 117% increase in fluid capacity over stock
- Adjustable brackets allow you to fit the cooler with larger radiators or intercoolers
- Fits with Mishimoto radiator and intercooler
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Heavy loads are no match for a 2008–2010 Ford 6.4L Powerstroke equipped with the Mishimoto 6.4L Transmission Cooler. The Ford 6.4L Powerstroke is renowned for its towing capabilities. With up to 16,000 lbs of towing capacity, it’s certainly no slouch. But every powertrain has its limits. With the Mishimoto 6.4L Powerstroke transmission cooler, you’ll be able to push those limits knowing that your transmission is protected.
The 17-row stacked-plate cooler provides a 121% larger surface area over stock and increases core volume by 63%. That all adds up to a road and dyno-proven 20°F drop in transmission fluid temperature at the cooler outlet.
No modifications are necessary for installation, and, just like all Mishimoto 6.4L Powerstroke parts, this cooler comes with the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
(1) Mishimoto Stacked Plate Transmission Cooler
(1) Transmission Cooler Hose
(1) Leveling spacer for use with Mishimoto Radiator
(2) Worm-gear clamps
(2) Direct-fit Brackets
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
This kit includes a leveling spacer for use with Mishimoto's 6.4L Powerstoke radiator. This spacer should be used on the driver's side mounting bracket where the cooler bolts onto the radiator. This is only needed when installing the cooler with the Mishimoto 6.4L Powerstroke radiator.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.