- Version 2 product design
- Direct fit for the 6.4L Powerstroke
- Incorporates co-molded aluminum/rubber mounting pegs to reduce the truck’s torque transfer to the radiator
- Internally strutted tubes for increased strength against high pressure and temperature
- Strengthened top and bottom core support plates prevent core torquing and bending
- Inlet and outlet have CNC-machined factory-style quick-disconnects
- 100% brazed aluminum core
- TIG-welded to perfection
- Includes magnetic drain plug
- U.S. Patent Number: D717,702 S
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Tired of constantly filling your 6.4L Powerstroke with coolant because you have a leaking radiator? The engineers at Mishimoto have been hard at work designing an all-aluminum 6.4L radiator to put an end to puddles of coolant under your truck. The Mishimoto 6.4L Powerstroke radiator is constructed from high-quality aircraft-grade aluminum with a 100% brazed aluminum core that's TIG-welded to aluminum end tanks for superior durability and longevity.
6.4L Powerstroke radiators have different mounting designs than their predecessors, with two side mounting pegs which attach the radiator to the upper support. On the factory Ford 6.4L radiator, solid side mounting pegs transfer force from the truck directly to the radiator, causing failures. The engineers at Mishimoto designed rubber mounting pegs, specifically for this truck, to reduce the flex force aimed at the 6.4L radiator end tanks. This aluminum 6.4L Powerstroke radiator retains factory fitment for an easy installation process and includes a magnetic drain plug to catch any debris in your cooling system. Pair this 6.4L radiator with the Mishimoto 6.4L Powerstroke Silicone Coolant Hose Kit for the most durable cooling solution around. As with all our Powerstroke performance parts, this Ford 6.4L radiator is protected by the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
Magnetic Drain Plug w/ Dowty Oil Seal
(2) Rubber Mounting Pegs
(8) M6 x 1.0 x 14mm Bolts
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.