In stock and ships the same day! (Except for gloss orange and crazy purple 4-10 Day Lead Time)
- All Pusher intake manifolds for the 2007.5-2018 Cummins 6.7L trucks are built around a 3.5" inlet that smoothly transitions to two 3" mandrel bent tubes. This design also enabled the use of a short bolt in place of the long driver-side flange bolt that passes right through the center of the stock manifold air plenum. Thus freeing up airflow even more yet maintaining the stock six bolt pattern for a proper seal. The twin tube design nearly doubles the outlet size of the stock manifold while minimizing the impact of the initial section of the number one injector line. These design features amount to a 49.4% increase in flow over the factory manifold.
- With this vast improvement over the stock manifold you can expect quicker turbo spool, lower egt's, and less over all strain on your motor.
- This manifold also includes instructions, a polished stainless dipstick mount, port plugs, a OEM gasket and hardware to make installing this intake extremely easy.
- You will need to delete all of your factory emissions equipment as this manifold does not have provisions to use any of it. This manifold is for off road use only.
- Pair this manifold with the Pusher 3.5" intercooler tubes and CNC machined heater grid delete for even better airflow.
- Race Disclaimer:
This is a Race Only product that is to be used solely for competition, it cannot be used on vehicles that are operated on public streets, roads or highways. Its use is limited to closed-course and open-course racing that is formally sanctioned by a recognized racing organization. Any other use, including recreational off-road use, could be in violation of local, state and federal laws. To complete the purchase of this item you must agree to this at checkout.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.