The BD 68RFE ProForce Torque Converter is designed for stock and modified 6.7L Diesels, from 350 to 550 flywheel horsepower, used in street and towing applications, at a great price. Featuring BD's exclusive "Enhanced Stall" performance cast aluminum stator that improves efficiency and durability for low RPM response in stock to higher horsepower applications. The 68RFE ProForce uses a billet forged front cover machined with thicker walls and stronger mounting pads and a 11.625 inch dual-clutch. The turbine fins are furnace-brazed for improved fluid coupling efficiency and new piston damper springs are installed for longevity and durability.
- Good for 550 flywheel HP
- Ideal replacement for stock torque converter
- High performance Enhanced stall stator
- Great for street and towing applications
- Lower rpm response than the stock converter
- Furnaced brazed turbine fins for improved fluid coupling efficiency
- Damper springs replaced
- 11.625 inch dual-clutch
- Billet forged front cover with thicker walls and stronger mounting pads
- Return label included to ship back core for free
- $500 Core
- 7 Hours
- 150,000 Miles
- 12,000 miles
- No Race abuse covered
- Enhanced Stall - Street or Towing Applications / Low Stall - Street w/Low Rear End Ration/Stock Tires / High Stall - Race/Drag/Sled applications only
- Instructions included to ship core(s) back free of charge
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.