07.5-18 Dodge Ram 2500 3500 Cummins 6.7
- Outflows the factory exhaust manifold by 49%, improving performance and throttle response
- Cast-in EGR flanges allows retention of factory EGR system
- The thick wall flange design increases strength, eliminating warping and cracking
- The machined ports and merged runner design reduces exhaust backpressure, maximizing exhaust flow
- Dual 1/8" NPT exhaust gas temperature ports (EGT) are supplied for gauges or testing equipment
- 6-port gaskets are included for a hassle-free installation
This manifold is constructed of durable cast ductile iron with a reinforcing rib for maximum strength between the wall flanges at the ports.
Dual Auxiliary Ports:
Two Exhaust Gas Temperature (EGT) probe ports are supplied for easy installation of gauges or testing equipment.
6-port gaskets are included for a hassle-free installation.
This device is not CARB exempt at this time and is not legal for sale in California or use on vehicles registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.
2007.5-2010 Dodge RAM 2500/3500 L6-6.7L (td) Cummins
2011-2018 RAM 2500/3500 L6-6.7L (td) Cummins
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.