This product is not emissions compliant. Off-road use only.
The Pusher Max HD Charge Tube is engineered to provide your engine with 36% more air while properly securing the factory y-bridge inlet in its place.
The Pusher Max Passenger-Side Charge Tube is the ultimate solution to improving air delivery to your factory two-piece intake bridge. Unlike other options on the market the Pusher Max charge tube properly supports the intake bridge, preventing any separation and subsequent boost leaks. Our charge tube is constructed of 3” mandrel bent tubing with CNC-machined and laser-cut flanges, and features a heavy-duty bracket support system.
The entire assembly is fully TIG welded using precise settings that produce optimal weld penetration without impacting airflow.
- Super HD Y-bridge support system proven to hold the factory two piece y-bridge together at over 70 PSI of boost.
- 3" mandrel bent tubing supplies your engine with 36% more air than the OEM parts it replaces.
- Fully TIG welded with precise settings to produce beautful welds and optimal penetration without impacting air flow.
- CNC machined and laser cut flanges for flawless mounting to your Duramax engine.
- Included is all of the hardware, gaskets, and even wire loom for a complete install.
- Additional options include various powder coat colors and extra ports.
This is the same Max HD Charge Tube used in our compound turbo system for the LBZ / LMM trucks.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.