Increase performance and flow with our upgraded 3" Max Flow Bridge and cold-side kit. Our precision CNC machined bridge section allows for maximum efficiency, as well as a perfect fit every time. The mandrel bent 3'' cold-side tube complements the Y-bridge for the ultimate in efficiency, flow, and maximizing the performance capabilities of your truck. This cold-side tube in combination with the max flow bridge, this is a very versatile kit that can allow for future upgrades.
Fits stock turbo trucks
- Precision CNC machined Billet bridge section
- High strength silicone boot
- Industrial strength stainless steel T-bolt clamps
- Bolt on 3'' neck with included Oring and M8x1.25 bolts
- 3'' mandrel bent cold-side tube
- All necessary hoses
- other hardware for a complete install
- LBZ: 06-07 VIN Code 2 or D
- LMM: 07.5-10 VIN Code 6
- Increase performance and spool up
- Port matched CNC machined billet bridge section
- Better fitment over hand fabricated bridge section
- Powder coat option to dress up engine bay
- Two piece bridge design for easier install than other Y-bridge kits on the market
- Versatile cold-side allows for compound turbo upgrade
This is a Race Only product that is to be used solely for competition, it cannot be used on vehicles that are operated on public streets, roads or highways. Its use is limited to closed-course and open-course racing that is formally sanctioned by a recognized racing organization. Any other use, including recreational off-road use, could be in violation of local, state and federal laws. To complete the purchase of this item you must agree to this at checkout.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Is this pipe high-flow (egr-delete) won't fit stock trucks? Better path and flow. I have an HSP pipe that contacts my hood by a little bit, but the design is poor because the EGR and cooler don't exist. Better path again.
This is egr delete, if you want egr we sell the deviant Y bridge that uses egr and cooler. https://www.rpidiesel.com/products/06-10-duramax-deviant-high-flow-y-bridge?_pos=8&_sid=1cabffdfa&_ss=r
It's hard to tell exactly from the picture, but this cold side pipe does include a location for the boost sensor correct?
Yes it does have location for sensor