- Direct fit for the 2005–2007 Ford 6.0L Powerstroke with twin I-beam chassis
- Constructed from four layers of silicone with heat-resistant embedded fibers for superior heat and pressure tolerance
- Perfect upgrade to the factory rubber hoses
- Available in black, blue, or red
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Mishimoto engineers know you love your Ford which is why we've developed a line of Powerstroke performance parts including a silicone hose kit specifically for the 2005–2007 Ford 6.0L Powerstroke with twin I-beam chassis. Factory rubber Powerstroke coolant hoses degrade over time and can result in a serious coolant leak and engine overheating. Protect your investment by upgrading to theMishimoto Ford 6.0L Powerstroke radiator hoses. These silicone Powestroke coolant hoses are constructed from a combination of four layers of high-grade silicone and heat-resistant embedded fibers to provide the ultimate upgrade in reliability, durability, and performance.Mishimoto Powerstroke coolant hoses retain factory fitment and offer increased temperature and pressure tolerance to keep your truck on the road and out of the garage. This silicone hose kit, like all our Powerstroke performance parts, includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty. Whether your Ford is stock or modified, trust Mishimoto and our line of Powerstroke performance parts to keep your Powerstroke cool.
(2) Silicone hoses
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
This will only fit trucks with the Twin I-Beam (2WD) chassis.