The 2.0 Adventure Series IFP smooth body shocks give you increased ride quality and the control you need when heading into the unknown. They use our proven damping technology to provide a comfortable on-road ride and predictable off-road handling in a variety of conditions. The large 5/8 inch alloy steel shock shaft adds increased strength and rigidity. The shafts are hard chrome plated and heat-treated to resist pitting and scratches that can damage shaft seals. Our Internal Floating Piston (IFP) separates the shock oil from the high-pressure, nitrogen charged gas chamber. The IFP eliminates oil aeration allowing maximum performance from the factory-tuned precision valving.
Our bolt on, 2.0 Adventure Series IFP shocks provide increased damping in any terrain. Where will your adventure take you?
- 2.0" Smooth bore and honed seamless alloy bodies
- Thick silver powder coat
- Internal IFP mono-tube reservoir design separates shock oil from the high-pressure nitrogen
- 5/8" hard chrome plated heat-treated alloy steel
- JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid for improved performance at variable temperatures
- Quiet nitrile rubber allows for increased suspension articulation
- Direct replacement for stock and aftermarket lifts kits
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.