Banks' huge 3-inch boost tube. Stock tube is smaller diameter with tighter bends which hurts flow. Banks boost tube is 3-inch constant diameter mandrel-bent Aluminized Steel with larger radius bends. More air allows for more fuel which means more horsepower.
CARB E.O. D-161-107
Will work with a stock intercooler or as an add on to Banks Intercooler. 2004 does NOT fit LB7.
Banks boost tube is larger than the factory pipe and designed to work with the stock elbow and intercooler to improve airflow, and allow the turbocharger to spool up faster.
Banks cold side tube has 65% greater flow area than stock tube. Produced from high-quality aluminized steel, the tube is mandrel-bent and constant diameter. This allows for quicker turbo spool. Better flowing intercooler tube improves retention of boost pressure (increases density) between turbo, intercooler, and intake resulting in maximum horsepower. Our red powder-coat finish stops before the end of the tube for better grip ensuring our 4- and 5-ply heavy-duty high-temperature silicone couplers hold tight under high-boost conditions. Spring-loaded constant tension clamps maintain a stronger grip to prevent leaks or blown boots.
- Works with stock intercooler or aftermarket intercooler with stock inlet and outlet size and location
- 60% increase in size and flow over stock (3.0 in vs 2.375 in)
- Allow the turbo charger to spool up faster
- Mandrel-bent aluminized steel construction
- Constant diameter tubing for the best flow
- 4- and 5-ply heavy-duty silicone couplers
- Spring-loaded constant tension clamp
- Greater cooling capacity
- Perfect fit and finish
- Improves airflow
- Driver side tube
- Lower EGTs
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.