** 1-2 Week Build Time**
Increasing airflow is critical when looking to purchase a cold air intake. Proven dyno numbers show our hsp intake providing 20 additional horsepower and 58 pounds of torque on average. the hsp intake delivers the power numbers you desire, while adding a custom look to your truck with our various color options.
Our cold air intake lowers intake air temperatures by including a heat shield box that separates the hot under hood temperatures from the filter. By design, the heat shield box will now draw in cold, fresh air from the headlight bezel and fender port. The 4 1/2'' mandrel bent tubing provides an extremely consistent, and free-flowing path that enables us to out-perform other intakes on the market.
We teamed up with one of the industry’s best in filter manufacturing to ensure the longevity, and filtration that is essential to the life expectancy of your turbo charger. Don't be let down by the substandard, cheap intakes in today's market. invest in the high quality and standards of hsp diesel.
- 2x M4 x .7 x 10mm Bolt
- 3x 10-32 x 3/8” Button Head Screws
- 4x 1/8” Aluminum Rivet
- 1x 3.5” – 4.5” Reducer Boot
- 1x 3.5” T-Bolt Clamp
- 1x 4.5” T-Bolt Clamp
- 1x 4.5” Filter
- 16” Trim seal
- Increased performance and spool up
- Powder Coating option to dress up engine bay
- Upgraded high strength silicone boots
- Many Powder coat colors available
- CNC Machined sensor blocks for a perfect fit and seal
- Heat deflection box with air tight seal to prevent hot engine temps from entering filter
LLY: 04.5-05 VIN Code 2
HOW DO PEOPLE KNOW VIN CODE? Engine code is dictated by the 8th character of the vin number. The 10th character is the year of the truck.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.