2001 - Early 04 GM Truck 4WD (w/ LB7 Engine) Stage 1 Auto Trans Package.
- ATS Built Allison LCT1000 Auto Trans
- ATS TripleLok Torque Converter
- ATS Extra Deep Transmission Pan
LCT1000 5-Speed Stage 1 Package, 2001 - Early 04 GM 4wd
The Allison 1000 has proven itself to be a stout unit behind the formidable Duramax powerplant. However, as power is increased over stock, weak points quickly rise to the surface. ATS addresses the inherent short-comings to offer a robust setup for your Allison 1000.
By increasing the capability of the torque converter, clutch surface area and line pressure, the transmission can hold 200 percent more torque than stock. The result is a setup strong enough to handle aftermarket fueling, turbo(s), tuning and the intensity of drag racing, sled-pulling or dyno competitions. Yet, it is still smooth enough to tow and daily drive.
As with all ATS Transmission Packages, the transmission is covered by a 5 year/500,000 mile warranty.
- ATS TripleLok torque converter, featuring five lock-up clutches, a billet 12 bolt cover, mixed flow stator and custom stall speeds
- ATS C1-C5 custom CNC?d steels and proprietary clutch pack material
- Modified transmission pump to increase line pressure
- Modified A and B Trim Valves
- New gaskets and seals
- ATS Deep Transmission Pan featuring a 5 quart capacity over stock, finned design for heat dissipation and a magnetic drain plug
- Engine Manufacturer: Duramax
- Make: GM Light Duty
- Models: 2500/3500
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Transmission Model: Allison LCT1000
- Warranty: 5 year/500,000 mile warranty
- Sold As: Kit
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.