These are in stock at all times and will ship same day ordered typically ( except crazy purple, gloss orange colors, and Raw)
- The Pusher SuperMax Y-Bridge is a one piece Patent Pending true "Y" design that properly guides air into each cylinder head.
- This system is 100% built from 3" mandrel bent tubing which supplies your engine with 202% more air and follows a 17% shorter flow path than the OEM parts being replaced.
- Fully TIG welded with precise settings to produce beautiful welds and optimal penetration without impacting air flow.
- CNC machined flanges for flawless mounting to your Duramax engine.
- These parts are compatible with the Pusher Max Compound Turbo System for the LLY trucks.
- Included are all of the HD 4-ply silicone couplers, stainless T-bolt clamps, o-ring gaskets, hardware, and even wire loom for a complete install - if you have previously not done an EGR delete, you will need a EGR Cooler Bypass Kit as well.
- Additional options include various powder coat colors and extra ports.
This is a Race Only product that is to be used solely for competition, it cannot be used on vehicles that are operated on public streets, roads or highways. Its use is limited to closed-course and open-course racing that is formally sanctioned by a recognized racing organization. Any other use, including recreational off-road use, could be in violation of local, state and federal laws. To complete the purchase of this item you must agree to this at checkout.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
I’m getting ready to tackle the full EGR delete I’m wondering why their are multiple port options on the y bridge set.
Hello, The ports are just for if you want to run Watermeth Injection or Nitrous or boost gauge, than you can use on of the ports, most people do not use the ports, and they come plugged so you do not need to use them. As far as EGR delete goes this will delete it but you will need a block off plate or a lb7 pass side exhaust up pipe also.